The Miracle of Fasting Aids in

The Miracle of Fasting Aids in
Flushing Deadly Poisons from the Body
When we fast (stop eating) all the Vital Force that
has been used to convert food into energy and body
tissue is now being used to flush poisons from the body!
When Patricia and I travel throughout America and the
world lecturing, we are fortunate to know health-minded
people everywhere. We are usually well supplied with
organically homegrown fruits and vegetables from their
health gardens. But sometimes only commercially grown
foods are available, which may have been sprayed with
poisonous pesticides. So, we fast faithfully to cleanse
toxins out, even when traveling, one 24 hour fast weekly.
I do four 7 to 10 day fasting periods yearly. When I
go on a 7 to 10 day complete water fast, I take a specimen
of my urine each morning upon arising. I put it in a
small labeled bottle to let it cool and settle. In a few
days, I can see little crystals forming in the urine. I have
had my urine examined for chemicals, and the examiner
has told me time and time again that traces of DDT and
other deadly pesticide residues have appeared in my
urine. On one occasion, I took a 21 day complete water
fast. On the 19th day, I had terrible pains in my bladder.
When I urinated it felt like red hot water passing through
me. I had this urine examined and sure enough, it was
filled with DDT and other pesticides and poisons!
A great feeling of energy flowed over my body when
this poison had passed out of it. The whites of my eyes
were as clear as new snow. My body took on a pink glow
and my energy surged. Now, remember I had been
fasting for 19 days. Yet, I drove from Pasadena, California
to Mt. Wilson, which is six thousand feet high, and
climbed the trail with absolutely no fatigue! I ran with
ease most of the way down the winding trail. I felt that
a tremendous burden had been lifted from my body! In
my personal opinion, fasting is the only way to rid the
body of the many commercial poisons found in foods!
0 Responses

கருத்துரையிடுக