Business Proposal !!!

My name is Brian McCain, I am an investor and I am looking for a partner in your country who can assist me in going into an investment project. I am interested in going into investment with part of an inherited funds which is still a very huge sum of money which I can't make a  mention of for now. Please my reason for contacting you is for you to be my partner and assist me with business ideas or business plan that would be worth investing this funds. If you know you are interested or could be a help of investing this money please get back to me with your direct contact information it will be great having you as my partner in good faith. Send your response strictly to e-mail: ww.mcbrain@gmail.com

 

Thanks

Brian McCain.

E-mail: ww.mcbrain@gmail.com

0 Responses

கருத்துரையிடுக